Putin’s Great Purge!

Spread the love

Author: ye Lihua source: Qiushi (ID: gh_a2f5eb6a8f0c)

There have always been interest groups within the country, and interest groups always obstruct reform.

As a result, it is difficult to turn around when the boat is large.

Russia has always had a tradition of breaking up ships when it is difficult to turn around.

Mikhail Watford, Russian oil oligarch, was hanged in his villa in Britain in February 2022.

Alexander turyakov, the backbone of Gazprom, was hanged in his garage in February 2022. The investigation report came out. It was suicide.

Sergei protonise, an important backbone of Russia’s natural gas novaseck group, was stabbed to death by a sharp blade in his villa in Spain in April 2022. Sergei died with his wife and daughter.

Vladislav awayev, deputy general manager of Gazprom, was shot dead in his apartment in Moscow in April 2022. Vladislav and his wife and daughter were on the road together.

Alexander subotin, an executive of Russian energy giant Lukoil, died in the home of a wizard in May 2022. At the time of the incident, the superstitious executive was praying for God to bless himself.

Leonid Shulman, the transportation director of the investment department of Gazprom, was stabbed to death in his bathroom in June 2022.

Alexei ogalev, President of Russia’s ural energy and oil company, was found dead in a mansion on the outskirts of Moscow in June 2022. The cause of death is unknown. Investigators said no signs of violent death were found at the scene.

Yuri Voronov, a Russian logistics tycoon, was shot in the head in the pool of his villa in July 2022. It is simple and clear.

Laver maganov, vice president and chairman of the board of directors of Lukoil, Russia’s largest private oil company, died in September 2022 after falling from the window of the 6th floor ward of Moscow Central Clinical Hospital.

The above-mentioned dead people all have one thing in common, that is, their attitude towards Russia’s special military action. Generally speaking, they either oppose or do not support it, or they call for no more fighting.

Lukoil issued an appeal in March this year to “end the conflict between Russia and Ukraine as soon as possible.” the board of directors of the company said in a statement sent to shareholders, employees and customers at that time, “we strongly support a lasting ceasefire and solve the problem through serious negotiations and diplomatic means.”

The attitude of Urals, Gazprom and novasek is generally the same.

These people either have huge assets in the West or do big business with the West. In the final analysis, they can make money because Russia and NATO have not broken their face, and there are still fence sitters to ride.

The U.S. imperialists are pressing step by step. Without saying a word, Putin has a 30% chance of winning. When Ukraine wants to join NATO, the odds of success are 70%.

The Russian people are only angry when their motherland is humiliated and humiliated.

The masses were angry, and the special military action began naturally. Before the war, these fence sitters said every day that Russia’s economy could not be separated from world trade led by the United States, and that it must not be fought. Once the war started, the hard won development achievements would be lost.

After the war, I still create public opinion in the public opinion space every day and obstruct Russia from moving closer to me in decision-making.

There is no way. Since the collapse of the Soviet Union, Russia has gone through a Yeltsin period that has completely turned to the West. Most of these people who grew up in the Yeltsin period are capitulators.

The vested interests are capitulators. Putin thinks it’s OK. The vested interests are not part of Russia, and the Russian people are Russia. Only these people, who are nothing, can have Russia’s future with the Russian people.

These oligarchs, these fence sitters, these oligarchs who obstruct decision-making, want to make a U-turn and threaten the main war faction to compromise. If they listen to them, Russia is afraid that it will always live under the wanton power of the Americans.

Between the lives of these people and the future of Russia, only one can be left.

On September 1, Ravel maganov fell from the hospital and died. He had been advocating compromise with the west before his life. He died.

Before him, 8 oligarchs in the Russian oil field died.

Quantitative change will always lead to qualitative change. If there is no qualitative change, there are still not enough people killed. Maganov fell to his death and finally got the quantity.

On September 7, Gazprom issued a statement after a video conference, saying that “President Miller and chairman Dai Houliang of PetroChina discussed a wide range of cooperation areas between the companies and signed a supplementary agreement to the long-term natural gas sales contract of the Sino Russian East line natural gas pipeline (Siberian power). The agreement includes the determination of the payment method for the supply of natural gas to China in local currency, that is, ruble and RMB.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *