Bao Gao: parallel prose in praise of immortals is one of the specific styles of Taoism. Bao Gao’s tonal rhythm is very strict. He often praises and describes the Taoist Immortals’ practice and the manifestation of their merits in the form of singing. The words are vague and concise. It describes a large number of doctrines and practices. The first sentence of Bao Gao begins with “the rite of converting one’s mind to life”, which indicates piety. Baogao is the immortal saint of Gaofeng. The following China story net Xiaobian will bring you a detailed introduction. Let’s have a look!
To the heart conversion ceremony
He lives in the upper Qing Dynasty and is called lingbaojun. There are more than ninety-nine thousand Buddhist energy. The red book is radiant, with 668 real texts. Because of the chaos and red text, the sky opens. Era hole jade calendar and divided into five robberies. The heavenly longitude, the earth latitude and the earth latitude are majestic to the emperor of creation. Pivot Yin and machine Yang, the ancestor of Zhuo thunder. Great mercy, great wish, great holiness and great kindness. Jade Chen, Daojun, Lingbao Tianzun.
1. Shangqing baogao: originally refers to the Shangqing state of Sanqing, which is governed by Lingbao Tianzun. This quotation refers to Lingbao Tianzun.
2. Living in Shangqing, named lingbaojun: Shangqing, one of the three holy places in Taoism, is the fairyland where Lingbao Tianzun lives. Lingbao Jun is the God name of Lingbao Tianzun in the upper Qing Dynasty. Taoism calls it the leader of the Xuanbu sect of the three cave scriptures.
3. Zujia is transformed into more than 99000 Brahma energy: Zujia, also known as “five robbers”. It refers to the ancient names of Longhan, Yankang, Chi Ming, emperor, Shanghuang, etc. Incarnation refers to the energy of the great Brahma incarnated by Lingbao Tianzun. Ninety nine thousand is an imaginary number, which means numerous. Sanskrit energy refers to the energy of great Sanskrit, also known as metaphysical energy. Taoism believes that all things in heaven and earth are derived from the three energy sources of metaphysics, yuan and Shi.
4. The Red Book radiates, 668 true texts: the Red Book radiates, and the red book refers to the five true texts in the ancient Lingbao Sutra. According to the Taoist Scripture, the real text originated from the day when it was green, and its color is uncertain. The text has twists and turns and cannot be found. It was refined in the hall of Dongyang at the beginning of the Yuan Dynasty, so it is called “red book”. 668 authentic texts refer to the five authentic texts, which consists of 668 runes. Du Ren Jing regards the five true texts as the root of heaven and earth, so it is called true texts.
5. The nine skies open due to chaos: Chaos refers to the vigorous state before the world was opened up. Chiwen, namely, the five true articles as mentioned above. This paper is called chaotic Chiwen because it originated from chaos. Open, civilized. Jiuxiao: refers to the nine sky sky, which is very high in the sky.
The eight volumes of the Taiqing jade volume are called jiuxiao, namely, Shenxiao, Qingxiao, Bixiao, danxiao, Jingxiao, Yuxiao, langxiao, Zixiao and taixiao. According to the Taoist Scriptures, each of the jiuxiao is dominated by a great emperor. The first is Shenxiao Jade Emperor of the Qing Dynasty, the second is Qingxiao Haosheng emperor, the third is Bixiao Zongsheng emperor, the fourth is danxiao Taiping emperor, the fifth is Jingxiao Zhongji emperor, the sixth is Yuxiao Haoyuan emperor, the seventh is langxiao Shiqing emperor, the eighth is Zixiao Hejing emperor, and the ninth is taixiao Huiming emperor. All these are places where immortals live.
6. The era cave jade calendar is divided into five robberies: Ji, “Ji”. The yuan cave is the ancestral Qi that constitutes the heaven and earth. The jade calendar is the name of the empty calendar in the sky, and it comes out of the duren Sutra. According to the notes to the duren Sutra, “the jade is the word of jade; the calendar is the word of record. At the beginning of the Yuan Dynasty, the essence of nature was combined to form an octagonal hanging awn text. In the void of the Xuandong cave, the light shone on the four sides, the two instruments were divided, the sun, the moon and the stars, so it was listed that the treasures of all the holy places were named as the jade calendar; it was recorded that the emperor robbed the fortune, deduced the degree of the calendar, and the immortal secretary wrote the Sutra, so it was called the jade calendar.” Five catastrophes, the five catastrophes that Taoism divides Heaven and earth, not only divide and transform all things. That is, Yankang, Longhan, chiming, kaihuang, Shanghuang, etc.
7. The longitude and latitude of heaven and earth, towering over the school of nature: the longitude and latitude of heaven and earth were originally called “longitude” by the straight line of fabric and “latitude” by the horizontal line. This refers to heaven and earth. Towering and tall. The sky is high. Creation and education. Everything in the world is born and nurtured by heaven and earth, so it is called heaven and earth as the father of creation.
8. Pivoting Yin and Yang, the ancestor of Zhuoer thunder: pivoting Yin and Yang refers to the key to the distant travel of yin and Yang in the universe. Zhuo Er, telimang. Thunder refers to rapid thunder. Although lightning is a natural phenomenon, it is caused by the impact between yin and Yang in the heaven and earth. The role of the Yin and Yang poles first produces lightning. In the process of lightning, the high temperature vaporizes the water droplets and rapidly expands the air volume, resulting in a strong explosion and a loud thundering sound. Therefore, yin and yang are the ancestors of thunder.
9. Great compassion, great wish, great saint and great kindness: great compassion means compassion for the world. Great wish, the great wish to help all living beings. Great sage, with extraordinary wisdom and lucidity. Be kind and take care of all living beings. This is a tribute to the supreme virtue of Lingbao heaven.
10. Jade Chen, Daojun, Lingbao Tianzun: Jade Chen refers to the heavenly palace. Volume six of the notes to the emperor’s Sutra says, “the jade Chen respects the yellow, and the emperor’s house is the Chen.” Lingbao is one of the “three Qings”, the supreme god of Taoism. Therefore, it is said that Yuchen is a Taoist king. Lingbao Tianzun is the second God of the “Sanqing” of Taoism.
According to the theory of “three elements” in the seven signs of the cloud collection, the great road “is born of a wonderful one and is divided into three elements.” The second one, chihun taiwuyuan, was transformed into lingbaojun, who lived in Shangqing and was called Yu Yutian. Its Qi Yuan is yellow. It is the leader of Dongxuan sect and teaches the classics of Dongxuan sect. Therefore, it is honored as “Lingbao Tianzun” in later generations. Disclaimer: the above content originates from the Internet, and the copyright belongs to the original author. Please inform us if your original copyright is infringed, and we will delete the relevant content as soon as possible.